Skip to content
Elective Abroad & International Consulting Experience Mobile Phone Policy
It is strongly recommended that student carry a mobile phone for the duration of the course.
- All students who plan on carrying their mobile phone abroad must provide their mobile phone number in the Terra Dotta system for both voice and SMS contact.
- If a student(s) plans to purchase a phone or SIM card in country upon arrival, the student(s) is required to provide the mobile number to the course Administrator within 24 hours of arrival.
- All students who do not have a mobile phone must communicate that to the Administrator upon arrival.
The following requirements apply to all “unscheduled” time while in country, all student must:
- Travel in pairs or small groups at all times.
- Confirm that at least one student in the pair or in the group have a working mobile phone that can receive SMS and calls.
- Notify someone outside of the pair or group of where they are going and when they expect to return.