Please start by reviewing our Exchange Program Fact Sheets:
- Students must meet the eligibility requirements of their home institution
- Students must have completed at least one year of core business courses prior to participation
- Proficiency in English: TOEFL score that is at least equivalent to 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79-80 (internet)
Additional Requirement for Graduate Exchange Students:
- At least two years of full-time, post-graduate work experience is strongly recommended prior to participation
Students at one of Babson's partner universities who are interested in studying at Babson and believe that they meet the admission requirements should contact their home university exchange program coordinator for more details on the nomination process. All exchange program participants must be currently enrolled at one of our 25+ partner universities and must be nominated to study at Babson by their home university; the College does not accept unsolicited applications to our exchange program at this time.
Students who are not currently enrolled at a partner university but are interested in learning more about opportunities to study at Babson can explore opportunities to study as a visiting student:
- Undergraduate students should refer to the Office of Admission’s Visiting Student program. Additional information can be found in the Undergraduate Handbook. For further information about the Visiting Student program, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at +1-781-239-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate students should refer to the Office of Graduate Programs and Student Affairs in the Olin Graduate School of Business. For further information, please contact the Office of Graduate Programs and Student Affairs at +1-781-239-4474 or email@example.com.
Babson College, located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, is recognized internationally for its entrepreneurial leadership in a changing global environment. Babson grants BS degrees through its innovative undergraduate program. It grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Both programs are accredited by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.