Please start by reviewing our Exchange Program Fact Sheets:
- Students must meet the eligibility requirements of their home institution
- Students must have completed at least one year of core business courses prior to participation
- Proficiency in English: Minimum TOEFL score equivalent to 80 (internet based test); Minimum IELTS score of 6
Additional Requirement for Graduate Exchange Students:
- At least two years of full-time, post-graduate work experience is strongly recommended prior to participation
Students at our partner institutions interested in studying at Babson College should contact their home university exchange program coordinator for more application and nomination information. All exchange program participants must be currently enrolled at one of our 25+ partner universities and must be nominated to study at Babson by their home university; the College does not accept unsolicited applications to our exchange program.
Students who are not currently enrolled at a partner institution but are interested in studying at Babson may explore opportunities to study as a visiting student:
- Undergraduate students should refer to the Office of Admission’s Visiting Student program. Please contact Undergraduate Admissions at +1-781-239-5522 or email@example.com.
- Graduate students should refer to the Graduate Programs office Olin Graduate School of Business. Please contact Graduate Programs at +1-781-239-4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Babson College, located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, is recognized internationally for its entrepreneurial leadership in a changing global environment. Babson grants BS degrees through its innovative undergraduate program. It grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Both programs are accredited by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.